Data for "Optimal sampling of dynamical large deviations in two dimensions via tensor networks" by L. Causer, M.C. Banuls and J.P. Garrahan
MetadataShow full item record
Contains the data used in the figures in the paper "Optimal sampling of dynamical large deviations in two dimensions via tensor networks" by L. Causer, M.C. Banuls and J.P. Garrahan. Also contains movies which show trajectories from the monte carlo algorithm created in these works.
- Large deviations
- Sampling (Statistics)
- large deviations, optimal sampling, two dimensions
- Mathematical Sciences::Statistics::Stochastic processes
- Q Science::QA Mathematics::QA273 Probabilities
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Science::School of Physics and Astronomy
Research institutes and centres
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus
Data typeCSV, GIF
- Garrahan, Juan P.
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
Data collection methodNumerical simulation