MetadataShow full item record
This Feldenkrais session was designed by a Feldenkrais practitioner to be used in a soma design workshop which aimed to improve aircraft passenger comfort.
- Air travel
- Aeronautics -- Human factors
- Aircraft cabins -- Human factors
- Feldenkrais method
- Feldenkrais, sensitising activity, soma design, aircraft passenger comfort
- Engineering::Aerospace engineering::Aeronautical engineering::Air passenger transport engineering
- T Technology::TL Motor vehicles. Aeronautics. Astronautics
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus
Research institutes and centres
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Aerospace Technology, Institute for
- Sharafkhani, Mahnaz
- This work is funded by the INNOVATIVE Doctoral Programme. The INNOVATIVE programme is partially funded by the Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (ITN) action (Project Number 665468) and partially by the Institute for Aerospace Technology (IAT) at the University of Nottingham.
Data collection methodVideo editing