Data for paper: The effect of weak inertia in rotating high-aspect-ratio vessel bioreactors
MetadataShow full item record
This file provides the data for the figures in the paper 'The effect of weak inertia in rotating high-aspect-ratio vessel bioreactors', published in the Journal of Fluid Mechanics accepted on 14 September 2017.
Related publication DOI
- Bioreactors -- Fluid dynamics
- Fluid dynamics -- Mathematics
- Bifurcation theory
- Lubrication and lubricants
- biological fluid dynamics, lubrication theory, bifurcation, rotating bioreactor, high aspect ratio vessel, multiple scales
- Biological Sciences::Biology::Cell biology
- Mathematical Sciences::Mathematics::Numerical analysis
- Engineering::Others in engineering
- T Technology::TP Chemical technology
- Q Science::QH Natural history. Biology::QH471 Reproduction. Life
- Q Science::QA Mathematics::QA299 Analysis
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences::School of Life Sciences
Data typeData for graphics
- Chapman, S. Jonathan
- Oliver, James M.
- Waters, Sarah L.
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
Data collection methodNumerical schemes implemented within Matlab