Cortical predictors and correlates of cochlear implant outcome: a longitudinal study using functional near-infrared spectroscopy
Anderson, Carly A.
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionThis deposit contains the raw data obtained during Carly Anderson's PhD at the University of Nottingham and used in resulting publications. It contains neuroimaging data (functional near-infrared spectroscopy), speech perception data, and clinical characteristics of cochlear implant users.
- Near infrared spectroscopy
- Speech perception
- Cochlear implants
- Hearing -- Physiological aspects
- Cerebral cortex -- Imaging
- Spectroscopy, Near-Infrared
- Speech Perception
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing -- physiology
- Cerebral Cortex
- Neuroimaging; functional near-infrared spectroscopy; speech perception; auditory; visual; lip-reading, audio-visual; cochlear implant; normal-hearing; longitudinal
- Subjects Allied to Medicine::Aural & oral sciences::Audiology
- W Medicine and related subjects (NLM Classification)::WV Otolaryngology
- R Medicine::RF Otorhinolaryngology
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences::School of Medicine
Research institutes and centres
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::NIHR Nottingham Hearing Biomedical Research Unit
Data typeRaw neuroimaging data, speech perception data, and clinical characteristics
- Wiggins, Ian M.
- Kitterick, Padraig
- Hartley, Douglas E.H.
- National Institute for Health Research
- Cochlear Europe Ltd.
- January 2014 - July 2015
Data collection methodLongitudinal neuroimaging using functional near-infrared spectroscopy, and behavioural speech perception testing
Legal and ethical issuesAll data are anonymised
- University of Nottingham