Discovery of a novel polymer for human pluripotent stem cell expansion and multilineage differentiation - Supporting data 2
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionA scalable and cost-effective synthetic polymer substrate that supports robust expansion and subsequent multilineage differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) with defined commercial media is presented. Data presented here shows cell adhesion to microarrays, scaled up surfaces, pluripotent marker expression and multilineage differentiation markers. Please note that this data set is in two parts, the first part of which can be found here: http://dx.doi.org/10.17639/nott.12
- Polymers in medicine
- Stem cells
- Human cell culture
- Cell differentiation
- Cell adhesion
- Stem Cells
- Cell Culture Techniques
- Cell Differentiation
- Cell Adhesion
- JACS Subjects::Medicine and Dentistry
- JACS Subjects::Biological Sciences
- JACS Subjects::Biological Sciences::Biology::Cell biology
- JACS Subjects::Biological Sciences::Molecular biology, biophysics & biochemistry
- JACS Subjects::Physical sciences::Chemistry::Analytical chemistry
- JACS Subjects::Physical sciences::Chemistry::Organic chemistry::Polymer chemistry
- JACS Subjects::Physical sciences::Materials science
- JACS Subjects::Engineering::Chemical, process & energy engineering::Chemical engineering::Biochemical engineering
- Library of Congress Subject Areas::T Technology::TP Chemical technology::TP1080 Polymers and polymer manufacture
- Library of Congress Subject Areas::R Medicine::R Medicine (General)::R855 Medical technology. Biomedical engineering. Electronics
- Faculties, Schools and Departments::University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences::School of Medicine
- Patel, Asha K.
- Hook, Andrew L.
- Rajamohan, Divja
- George, Vinoj T.
- Patel, Minal J.
- Epa, Vidana C.
- Singh, Taranjit
- Langer, Robert
- Anderson, Daniel G.
- Allen, Nicholas D.
- Hay, David C.
- Winkler, David A.
- Barrett, David A.
- Davies, Martyn C.
- Young, Lorraine E.
- Denning, Chris
- Alexander, Morgan
- Celiz, Adam
- Funders::Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
Data collection methodInstruments
- University of Nottingham