Data for 'Attitudes to the use of animals in biomedical research: Effects of stigma and selected research project summaries'
MetadataShow full item record
Data accompanying the manuscript 'Attitudes to the use of animals in biomedical research: Effects of stigma and selected research project summaries', to be made freely available post-publication, as well as shared through the journal in the S2 Appendix as a supplementary file (the variable labels should be self-explanatory).
Related publication DOI
- Attitude (Psychology)
- Laboratory animals
- Stigma (Social psychology)
- Cardiovascular system -- Diseases
- Lay summary; Attitudes, Animal Use, Stigma, Addiction, Schizophrenia, Obesity, Cardiovascular Disease
- Biological Sciences::Psychology::Cognitive & affective psychology::Experimental psychology
- Q Science
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- November 2021 to February 2022
Data collection methodQualtrics survey