Data access statement analysis
MetadataShow full item record
Analysis of data availability statements for journal articles from four UK institutions.
- Information retrieval
- Open access publishing
- Open scholarship
- Data Access Statement, Data Availability Statement, DAS, Data sharing, Open Data, Open Research
- Mass Communications & Documentation::Publishing::Electronic publishing
- Z Bibliography. Library science. Information resources::Z Bibliography. Library science. Information resources
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Professional Services::Libraries, Research and Learning Resources
- Data from: Publishers, Funders and Institutions: Who is supporting UKRI funded researchers to share data?
Data typeQuantitative .csv
- Montague-Hellen, Kate
- Fraser, Katie
- University of Nottingham
- 01/2021 - 02/2022
- United Kingdom
Data collection methodManual analysis of data availability statement from journal articles retrieved from institutional repositories.
Legal and ethical issuesInstitutions and articles have been anonymised to prevent any concerns around non-compliance with funder policies
- Beth Montague-Hellen