Evaluating the work-life balance framework, with insights from Denmark
MetadataShow full item record
Sources on work-life balance in Denmark. Produced from a project funded by the British Academy/Leverhulme Trust Small Research Grant (reference SRG19\190498), supported by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- Work-life balance
- work-life balance; Denmark; work-time, inequalities; Covid-19
- Social Studies
- Social Studies::Sociology::Socio-economics
- H Social sciences::HD Industries. Land use. Labor
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Social Sciences::Nottingham University Business School
- Literature sources.
Data typeSpreadsheet of literature sources
- Hyltoft, Lene
- Evaluating the work-life balance framework, with insights from Denmark
Data collection methodLiterature search
- Tracey Warren