Is the Number of COVID-19 Deaths More Underreported in Autocracies than in Democracies?
MetadataShow full item record
Dataset for the research project entitled "Is the Number of COVID-19 Deaths More Underreported in Autocracies than in Democracies? Theoretical and Empirical Evidence"
- COVID-19 (Disease) -- Political aspects
- COVID-19 Pandemic, Death Rate, Democracies, Autocracies, Underreporting
- Social Studies::Politics::Political systems::Autocracy
- Social Studies::Politics::Political systems::Democracy
- Social Studies::Social policy::Public policy::Health policy
- R Medicine::RA Public aspects of medicine
- J Political science::JC Political theory
- University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus
Data typeSecondary data
- September 2021
Data collection methodCollected from several databases
- Okafor Luke
- Yan Eric