Simultaneous tracking of Pseudomonas aeruginosa motility in liquid and at the solid-liquid interface reveals differential roles for the flagellar stators Data
Hook, Andrew Leslie
MetadataShow full item record
Tracking coordinates for bacteria measured in 3D by DHM and in 2D by DIC. Pseudomonas PA01 wildtype and flagella stator mutants associated with motAB, motCD and motABCD shown. Data presented in mSystems article 'Simultaneous tracking of Pseudomonas aeruginosa motility in liquid and at the solid-liquid interface reveals differential roles for the flagellar stators', DOI = 10.1128/mSystems.00390-19.
Related publication DOI
- Digital holographic microscopy, bacteria-motility
- Digital holographic microscopy, tracking, bacterial motility, flagella, pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Biological Sciences::Microbiology::Bacteriology
- Q Science::QH Natural history. Biology::QH201 Microscopy
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Science::School of Pharmacy
Research institutes and centres
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus
Data typeMatlab data file
- Alexander, Morgan
- Williams, Paul
- Wellcome Trust
- 103882 and 103884
- 11-6-17 until 15-8-19
- Acquired University of Nottingham, UK, NG72RD.
Data collection methodAcquired via DHM or DIC. Processed using matlab script (https://github.com/fishhooky/DHMTrack).
- Authors retain copyright