Survey of L2 English CMC activities
MetadataShow full item record
This data set contains the data collected from a survey run in collaboration between Andrew Moffat at the University of Nottingham, and Cambridge University Press. The data were collected using a questionnaire hosted on Bristol Online Surveys, with respondents recruited by means of a banner on CUP's online dictionary website. The data were collected as part of a PhD research project looking at L2 English CMC usage habits.
- Second language acquistion; English language, study and teaching, Foreign speakers; computer-assisted instruction
- CMC, L2, English, ELT
- Linguistics, Classics, English & related subjects
- P Language and literature::P Philology. Linguistics
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Arts::School of English
- Cambridge University Press
Data typeSPSS data file of data collected by questionnaire
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
- 08/03/18 - 13/04/18
- Respondents located in 157 different countries.
- Within the collection dates shown.
Data collection methodQuestionnaire constructed and hosted on Bristol Online Surveys