Data for "Mammalian behvior and physiology converge to confirm sharper cochlear tuning in humans"
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionThese are the data for the paper entitled "Mammalian behavior and physiology confirm to confirm sharper cochlear tuning in humans"
- Hearing -- Physiological aspects
- Hearing -- physiology
- cochlear tuning, auditory nerve, psychoacoustics, otoacoustic emissions
- QS-QZ Preclinical sciences (NLM Classification)::QS Human anatomy
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences::School of Medicine
Research institutes and centres
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::MRC Institute of Hearing Research
Data typeEstimates of auditory filter bandwidth
- Medical Research Council
Data collection methodPsychophysical, otoacoustic and electrophysiological recordings