Raw data for new compounds described in the paper: "Enantioselective synthesis of chiral cyclopent-2-enones by nickel-catalyzed desymmetrization of malonate esters"
Lam, Hon Wai
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionRaw data for new compounds described in the paper: "Enantioselective Synthesis of Chiral Cyclopent-2-enones by Nickel-Catalyzed Desymmetrization of Malonate Esters". The enantioselective synthesis of highly functionalized chiral cyclopent-2-enones by the reaction of alkynyl malonate esters with arylboronic acids is described. These desymmetrizing arylative cyclizations are catalyzed by a chiral phosphinooxazoline–nickel complex, and cyclization is enabled by the reversible E/Z isomerization of alkenylnickel species. The general methodology is also applicable to the synthesis of 1,6-dihydropyridin-3(2H)-ones.
- Chemicals -- Properties
- Enantioselective catalysis
- Asymmetric synthesis
- Chemical processes
- Raw data for new compounds described in the paper: "Enantioselective Synthesis of Chiral Cyclopent-2-enones by Nickel-Catalyzed Desymmetrization of Malonate Esters "
- Physical sciences::Chemistry::Physical chemistry
- Physical sciences::Chemistry::Organic chemistry
- Q Science::QD Chemistry::QD450 Physical and theoretical chemistry
- Q Science::QD Chemistry::QD241 Organic chemistry
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Science::School of Chemistry
Data typeIR, NMR, mass spectrometry, and HPLC data
- Karad, Somnath
- Panchal, Heena
- Clarke, Christopher
- Lewis, William
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
- European Union Horizon 2020 (Marie Sklowdowska-Curie Individual Fellowship)
- University of Nottingham
Data collection methodUsing IR, NMR, and mass spectrometers, and HPLC machines