T1 data in ascending and descending colon chyme from various studies
MetadataShow full item record
Showing single data points of T1 data from 11 studies we collated in the paper "Assessing water content of the human colonic chyme using the MRI parameter T1: a key biomarker of colonic function". All studies are summarised in the first tab.
Related publication DOI
- Colon (Anatomy) -- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Colon -- radionuclide imaging
- MRI, T1, colon chyme
- Subjects Allied to Medicine::Anatomy, physiology & pathology::Physiology
- Subjects Allied to Medicine::Medical technology::Radiology
- R Medicine::RC Internal medicine
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Science::School of Physics and Astronomy
Research institutes and centres
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus
- supplementary data for 'Assessing water content of the human colonic chyme using the MRI parameter T1: a key biomarker of colonic function'
Data typeIndividual data points of colinic chyme T1 assessed by MRI collated from previously published studies.
Data collection methodAnalysis of MRI