Metadata for MARCO study in coeliac disease
MetadataShow full item record
This Excel database contains all anonymised metadata for the MARCO research study in coeliac disease. The dataset contains anonymised demographic data, imaging endpoints such as small bowel water content and whole gut transit time, all symptom questionnaire scores and the short chain fatty acid analysis data.
- Gastrointestinal system -- Microbiology
- Gastrointestinal system -- Motility
- Celiac disease
- Gluten-free diet
- Intestines -- microbiology
- Gastrointestinal Motility
- Celiac Disease
- Diet, Gluten-Free
- Gastrointestinal function; gut microbiota; coeliac disease, gluten-free diet; GFD; MRI; gut transit; bowel water
- Medicine and Dentistry::Clinical medicine
- Subjects Allied to Medicine::Anatomy, physiology & pathology::Physiology
- W Medicine and related subjects (NLM Classification)::WI Digestive system
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences::School of Medicine
Research institutes and centres
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Nottingham Digestive Diseases Centre
Data typeAnonymised data set. MRI measures of small bowel water content, whole gut transit times, colon volumes. Patient symptoms and well-being questionnaires. Shor chain fatty acids stool content.
- Costigan, Carolyn
- 16th September 2015 to 21st April 2020
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK
- Baseline data and 12 months follow up data
Data collection methodMagnetic resonance imaging followed by image data analysis. Visual analogue scale symptoms questionnaires. Short chain fatty acid HPLC laboratory measures on stool samples.