Data for "Rejection-free quantum Monte Carlo in continuous time from transition path sampling"
MetadataShow full item record
Contains the data used in all figures throughout the publication "Rejection-free quantum Monte Carlo in continuous time from transition path sampling" by Luke Causer, Konstantinos Sfairopoulos, Jamie F. Mair, and Juan P. Garrahan.
- Stochastic processes
- Phase transformations (Statistical physics)
- Monte Carlo method
- Ising model
- monte carlo, quantum, ising model, triangular plaquette model, transition path sampling
- Physical sciences::Physics::Mathematical & theoretical physics::Quantum mechanics
- Q Science::QC Physics::QC170 Atomic physics. Constitution and properties of matter
- University of Nottingham, UK Campus::Faculty of Science::School of Physics and Astronomy
- Sfairopoulos, Konstantinos
- Mair, Jamie F.
- Garrahan, Juan P.
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
Data collection methodNumerically simulation