Further studies

The next step you may be interested in if you have enjoyed your project work is a research degree: MPhil or PhD. Please do contact Dr Roberts to ask for the contact for the Divisional or School Research Degree Co-ordinator, Drs Tricia McKeever and Rhiannon Corcoran, for an informal discussion during or after your course, or any member of the academic staff in the division.